
Logo of the 2026 Isthmian Games
The first Isthmian Games, organised jointly by the Micronational Olympic Federation (MOF) and the Micro Euro Summit Planning Committee, were held on 14 August. Eleven athletes from ten countries competed in four events: the 100m sprint, ball throw, long jump and discus.
Johannes I of Slitronia topped the overall standings, taking three gold medals and one silver. Second place went to the Participatory Republic of Dibistan, carried by a gold medal from Émilien "Wolfomir" Gallet. Third place went to Zar Antonov of Obscurium, who won two silver medals.
The 100m sprint was timed with a mobile stopwatch app. Johannes I of Slitronia took first place with a time of 14.3 seconds, finishing a little over a second ahead of Eric Šmidor of Mendersia in second place, who ran 15.48 seconds. Rémi Leprince of Ferthroy took third with a time of 16.25 seconds.
In the ball throw, athletes threw a tennis ball from a marked spot, with each given three attempts and the best throw counted. Distances were measured by Johannes I using a 15m rope knotted at every metre, with a tape measure used for distances under a metre. Johannes I of Slitronia won this event as well, with a best throw of 25.9m, narrowly ahead of Zar Antonov of Obscurium in second place at 25.5m. Joel Eisenreich of Bavaria and Saxony took third with 23.9m. At the award ceremony, the bronze medal was mistakenly given to Rémi Leprince of Ferthroy, whose throw of 23.4m had actually placed fourth, due to the results being misordered. The error was only discovered two days later, by which point no on-the-spot correction was possible.
The long jump was taken from a run-up, with the takeoff line marked by a rope laid on the ground, and distances measured with a tape measure from the point where the heel touched down. Johannes I of Slitronia took first place with 402cm, though he slipped and fell during his attempt, scratching his elbows; he judged the injury minor enough to continue competing. Zar Antonov of Obscurium placed second with 259cm, and Rémi Leprince of Ferthroy placed third with 233cm. Émilien "Wolfomir" Gallet of Dibistan recorded a notably short jump of 12cm.
The final event, discus, was held using a disc golf putter, with distances measured using the same rope-and-tape system as the ball throw. Émilien "Wolfomir" Gallet of Dibistan took first place with a throw of 36.13m, beating Johannes I of Slitronia in second place by over 6 metres; Johannes I's throw measured 29.74m. Rémi Leprince of Ferthroy placed third with 28.28m.
The Games were officially opened by Arthur de Tourneau of Duckionary. The opening ceremony began with a flag parade, followed by the blessing of the athletes with seawater in honour of Poseidon, and the playing of the Anthem of the Isthmian Games (Theme song for "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson" written by Vladimir Dashkevich). This was followed by a short overview of MOF, the Isthmian Games, and the events, presented by the main organiser, Johannes I of Slitronia.
The Games concluded with an award ceremony, at which the top three finishers in each event received medals and each event's winner was presented with a wreath of pine.
Esimesed Isthmose mängud lõppesid edukalt
Esimesed Isthmose mängud, mille korraldasid ühiselt Mikroriiklik Olümpiaföderatsioon (MOF) ja Micro Euro Summiti planeerimiskomitee, toimusid 14. augustil. Üksteist sportlast kümnest riigist võistles neljal alal: 100 m jooksus, palliviskes, kaugushüppes ja kettaheites.
Üldarvestuses saavutas esikoha Slitroonia, mille võistleja Johannes I võitis kolm kuldmedalit ja ühe hõbeda. Teise koha sai Dibistani Osalusvabariik tänu Émilien "Wolfomir" Galleti kuldmedalile. Kolmanda koha sai Obskuurium, mille sportlane Zar Antonov võitis kaks hõbemedalit.
100 m jooksu aega võeti stopperi telefonirakendusega. Johannes I Slitrooniast saavutas esikoha ajaga 14,3 s, lõpetades veidi enam kui sekund kiiremalt teisele kohale tulnud Eric Šmidorist Mendersiast, kes jooksis aja 15,48 s. Rémi Leprince Fertruaast sai kolmanda koha ajaga 16,25 s.
Palliviskes viskasid sportlased tennisepalli märgistatud kohast. Igaühele anti kolm katset ja arvesse läks parim vise. Kaugusi mõõtis Johannes I, kasutades 15 m pikkust köit, millele oli iga meetri järel tehtud sõlm; meetrist lühemate vahemaade mõõtmiseks kasutati mõõdulinti. Johannes I Slitrooniast võitis ka selle ala parima viskega 25.9 m, edestades napilt teisele kohale tulnud Zar Antonovit Obskuuriumist (25.5 m). Joel Eisenreich Baieri ja Saksimaalt sai kolmanda koha 23.9 meetriga. Autasustamistseremoonial anti pronksmedal tulemuste vale järjestamise tõttu ekslikult Rémi Leprince'ile Fertruaast, kelle 23.4 m pikkune vise oleks tegelikult andnud neljanda koha. Viga avastati alles kaks päeva hiljem, mil kohapealne parandamine polnud enam võimalik.
Kaugust hüpati hoojooksult maha asetatud köiega märgitud joone tagant ja kaugusi mõõdeti mõõdulindiga kanna maandumispunktist. Johannes I Slitrooniast saavutas esikoha 402 sentimeetriga, kuigi ta oma katsel libises ja kukkus, kriimustades küünarnukke; ta hindas vigastuse piisavalt kergeks, et võistlemist jätkata. Zar Antonov Obskuuriumist tuli 259 cm-ga teisele ja Rémi Leprince Fertruaast 233 cm-ga kolmandale kohale. Émilien "Wolfomir" Gallet Dibistanist tegi märkimisväärselt lühikese, vaid 12 cm pikkuse hüppe.
Viimane ala, kettaheide, viidi läbi kettagolfi lähimaakettaga ning kaugusi mõõdeti palliviskes kasutatud süsteemiga. Émilien "Wolfomir" Gallet Dibistanist saavutas esikoha 36.13 m pikkuse viskega, edestades teisele kohale tulnud Johannes I Slitrooniast enam kui 6 meetriga; Johannes I heide oli 29.74 m. Rémi Leprince Fertruaast saavutas kolmanda koha 28.28 meetriga.
Mängud avas ametlikult Arthur de Tourneau Duckionaryst. Avatseremoonia algas lipuparaadiga, millele järgnes sportlaste õnnistamine mereveega Poseidoni auks ning Isthmose mängude hümni (Vladimir Daškevitši kirjutatud "Sherlock Holmesi ja doktor Watsoni seiklusete" teemalaul) mängimine. Seejärel andis peakorraldaja Johannes I Slitrooniast lühikese ülevaate MOF-ist, Isthmose mängudest ja võistlusaladest.
Mängud lõppesid autasustamistseremooniaga, kus iga ala esikolmik pälvis medali ja iga ala võitjale kingiti männipärg.
Written by / Kirjutanud: Johannes I
Post a Comment