Great King Johannes I Condemns Russian Aggression in Ukraine

 

Dear Slitronian people,


    Today early morning Russian president Vladimir Putin declared war on Ukraine, and shortly after it in many Ukrainian cities explosions were heard. Land troops have also been seen entering Ukraine.

    This attack is an aggressive and inexcusable attack on the independence of Ukraine and its people. But I believe the Ukrainian people are strong and will be able to push these Russian invaders out of there, and righteously their land. I would like to draw a parallel to the Winter War, as I believe Putin underestimates the abilities of the Ukrainian forces.

    Although we don't have the Imperium formed yet, I will draw the recognition of Belarus and Russia under their current governments.

    To every Ukrainian and everyone else, I wish strength, and I would like to call on every micronation to support Ukraine in this situation and not to recognize the military actions of Russia, Belarus and the separatist "countries" in eastern Ukraine. 

    - Johannes I, the Great King of Slitronia

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post